Website Terms and Conditions
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This website, Parents4Sport (“Site”) is operated by Sharron Davies Ltd.
Parents4Sport is a registered Company in England and Wales under registration number 3293599 our registered office is 39 Station Road, Liphook. Hampshire GU30 7DW.
Unless otherwise noted, the terms “Parents4Sport”, “we” and “us” on this page refer to Parents4Sport.
2. SITE TERMS AND CHANGES
This page contains the legal terms and conditions that apply to your use of this Site (including by accessing and browsing it, printing, copying and downloading from it, posting to it, linking to or from it or registering with it) (“Use”) (the “Site Terms”). You must read these Site Terms carefully and we recommend that you print and keep a copy of them for your future reference. By your continuing Use, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree with these Site Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Site Terms in their entirety, you must not Use or continue to Use this Site.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or permanently close the Site and update these Site Terms from time to time. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed on the current Site Terms which apply to your Use. By continuing to Use this Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to these Site Terms.
3.YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
Your Use of this Site’s links, messages or information (“Content”) must only be for lawful purposes and must not be in a way that infringes our or anyone else’s rights or restricts or inhibits ours or anyone else’s enjoyment of the Site.
Your Use of this Site is solely for your own personal use. Except where the relevant page of this Site and these Site Terms expressly permit you to do so, or we consent in writing to you doing so, you may not Use this Site to do any of the following:
1. copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any Content on this Site;
2. use the Content or any part of it for any commercial exploitation (except where you first obtain a licence to do so from us or, as applicable, from the relevant nominated partner and in such case we reserve the right to charge you for such commercial exploitation);
3.modify, distribute or re-post any Content on this Site; or
4. reproduce, crawl or frame this Site.
You must not:
1. introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other Content which is, or may be, malicious or technologically harmful to us or anyone else;
2. attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site;
3. attack this Site including attacks via denial-of-service or distributed denial-of service;
4. post or distribute any defamatory, obscene messages or Content which may otherwise be unlawful (including that which includes any other person’s proprietary information such as trade marks, copyrighted or confidential information or trade secrets and where you are not authorised by the owner or rights holder to post or distribute such information).
You acknowledge that any breach by you of these Site Terms may be a breach of criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (UK) and that we may report such actual or suspected breaches to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities, including by disclosing your identity or IP address to them. In the event of any actual or suspected breach, your Use of this Site is to cease immediately or we may terminate it.
The Content on this Site is for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the UK and if you choose to Use this Site from outside the UK, then you are responsible for your compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
4. ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND YOUR RELIANCE ON IT
The Content on this Site is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice or endorsement of any third party and so you may not rely upon it as such. Views expressed in user generated Content are the opinions of those users and do not represent our views, opinions, beliefs or values and we reserve the right to monitor, edit or censor such user generated Content where we consider it appropriate or necessary to do so.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we
1. disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, that the Content in or on this Site is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party; and
2. exclude all liability for any loss and/or damages which directly or indirectly arise from or in connection with your Use of the Content on this Site.
5. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND YOUR ACCOUNT
We permit your Use of this Site on a temporary basis only and reserve the right to withdraw or change the Content or products and services provided on this Site without notice.
To register an account with us and log into it on this Site, you must provide us with your email address and a password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any account registration or activities that occur under your account.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Parents4Sport is a UK registered trademark of Sharron Davies.
We own or are the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in and to this Site. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect these works and all rights in and to them are reserved to us.
If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Site or Content on this Site (including any rights you may have in user generated Content that you submit through the Site), whether by operation of law or otherwise, then you agree to assign such rights to us on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you acquire in or to the Site and its Content. You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the Site or its Content.
You may print or make copies of or download a reasonable number of extracts of any Content from this Site for your personal use and reference or to draw the attention of others known to you to the Content on the Site.
You agree you will not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any Content that you have printed or downloaded from this Site or Use any of the Site’s graphics (including illustrations and photographs) or video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
In using the Content on this Site, you must always acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the Content.
If you print, copy or download any part of this Site in breach of these Site Terms, you agree your Use of the Site is to immediately cease or may be terminated by us and that you will, at our option, return to us or destroy any copies of such Content.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES FROM THIS SITE
Our Site contains links to websites of third parties that we think you may want to visit. These links are provided for your information only. We do not vet these websites and do not have control over their Contents. Except where required by applicable law, we do not accept liability in respect of your Use of these websites or their operators or for any loss or damage that may arise from your Use of them. While accessing other websites via links from this Site, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies that govern the use of those websites.
8. OUR LIABILITY AND THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that this Site is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content, we do not guarantee that your Use of this Site (including any Content on or website accessible from this Site) will not cause damage to your computer or other devices. You are responsible for ensuring that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Site safely (and any websites which are accessed via links from this Site) and to screen out anything that could damage or harm your computer or other devices.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or any other person for any of the following:
1. any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account details;
2. this Site being unavailable or inaccessible at any time or for any period;
3. delays or interruptions to the delivery of any Content on this site or any products and services provided by us on this Site; or
4. any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your Use of this Site and any Content on the Site or any website accessible from the Site.
In relation to the Content on this Site or any website accessible from it, to the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any of the following:
1. all conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
2. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any other person in connection with our Site or in connection with the Use, inability to Use or results of Use of our Site or any website accessible from it or any Content on them, including, without limitation any liability for:
◦loss of income or revenue;
◦loss of anticipated savings;
◦loss of business;
◦loss of data;
◦loss of profits or contracts;
◦loss of goodwill;
◦wasted management or office time; or
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this exclusion shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Nothing in these Site Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation fraud, or any other liability that we cannot exclude or limit under applicable law. If any provision in the disclaimers and exclusions from liability contained in these Site Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Site Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (UK) or otherwise.
9. JURISDICTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with Use of this Site (including any contract entered by you with us through the Site) is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Site Terms (including, where applicable, our Privacy Statement) set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about any Content that appears on our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our Site.